Friday, August 12, 2011

The Wedding Weekend of a Lifelong Friend :)

This weekend one of my dear friends is getting married!! :) 











McColl and I have known each other since we were young, went to St. Cecilia together and then were roommates our Freshman year at UT.
She saved me at UT when I first had a random roommate that I didn't know and was homesick, of course - McColl arranged with her RA for me to move into her room, packed up all of my things, wheeled my belongings across the courtyard and into her room where I lived for the rest of the year. :)
I will never forget that, McColl!
Best Wishes to McColl and Will!
We cannot wait to celebrate such a wonderful couple this weekend! :)

McColl, Me, Leslie and Helen During Our Trip to NYC

As always, we had such a great time
with the Adelman girls! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment