Thursday, August 18, 2011

One of My Favorite Things :)

So, before I say what I am about to say, I just want you to know that yes, I realize how "house-wifey" this sounds...BUT...one of my very favorite things in my house, is my KitchenAid Mixer. :) As a wedding gift, a group of my girlfriends went in together and gave me this mixer - and only Whit can explain to you how excited I was when I got home one day and saw the KitchenAid box sitting on our front porch!! I have always wanted a green KitchenAid mixer and could not wait to unpack it and find the perfect spot for it. It felt like once I had my mixer on the counter, our kitchen was complete! :) Strangely I admit, I now pick recipes that include a lot of "mixing" steps just so I have an excuse to use my mixer. Eventually, I hope to start collecting the cool attachments that KitchenAid has created so I can use my mixer for all sorts of creations.
Random topic today - but I was just home for lunch, hanging out with Lollie and caught a glimpse of my mixer and thought to myself - I just love my bright green mixer! Sometimes it is the simple things in life... :) Happy Mixing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment