Monday, August 8, 2011

Happy Birthday To a Dear Friend! :)

Today is the birthday of one of my favorite people and dearest friend, Sarah Ann! :)

Sarah Ann and I met early in our Freshman year of college and ended up living together for 3 years and one fun summer.

Even though we are both married now and living hundreds of miles away from each other, she still remains one of my dearest and closest friends. :)

Wishing you the happiest of birthdays, Sarah Ann! xoxo

Here are some pictures of Sarah Ann and I throughout the years :)

Our Senior Year in College

College :)

This Was the Bedroom We Shared When
We Moved to Charleston,
The Summer After Our Senior Year...
We Both Slept on Mattresses on the Floor and
Loved Every Minute of It!! :)

After a Fun Hair Appointment :)

Sarah Ann and I During One of Her Visits to
Nashville One Summer

Charleston :)
"No one can take the place of a friend, no one."
-Maya Angelou

No comments:

Post a Comment