Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Lake Video 2011! :)

As it has almost been a month since our Lake Week, Whit and I were beyond excited last night when my sister's boyfriend, Keith, posted a video capturing some enjoyable footage from our wonderful family vacation!

You have to see this for yourself: Our Lake Video
(Starring in the video: Will (My Brother), Whitney (My Sister), Drew (My Cousin), Timothy (My Cousin), Hannah (Will's Girlfriend), Whit and myself.
As my brother Will said, "It is like a home video on steroids!"
We have all laughed hysterically since we saw it last night.

We are so lucky to be able to have the opportunity each summer to enjoy this wonderful place we call the Lakehouse! And we are very blessed to have Keith in our lives, for so many reasons, one of them being he is able to capture all of these unforgettable moments in such a beautiful way. He is extremely talented and a rising star: http://www.khvisuals.com/ (Yes, I am now and always will totally promote, Keith and his great work) :)

Hope you enjoy the video! :)
Happy Wednesday!

*Side Note: In the end part where we are all laughing at Will, it is because all week he had been saying "Brown LeCruse" instead of "Brown Recluse" when talking about the spiders. :) Just in case you can't understand what we are saying...

1 comment:

  1. thanks for making me laugh at my computer in the classroom!!! the video is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete