Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Treasures Brought Back All The Way From Jackson, Mississippi... :)

Jackson, Mississippi is a wonderful city! During our visit last weekend, while Sarah Ann's husband, David, went dove hunting, we went treasure hunting. :) Sarah Ann took us to some of the cutest furniture and home goods stores throughout Jackson. I was so excited to find some wonderful things to bring home with me. :)

I found these cute pine cone balls in an antique store.
I'm going to add these to my coffee table display during the
upcoming fall/winter season! :)

I might even use them as part of my "mantle" arrangement during Christmastime! (can you tell I'm excited about the holidays??)

I can't wait for the Fall and Winter to arrive
so I can decorate with these cute accents! 

I also found these two matching French inspired bedside tables
at the Antique Mall of the South in Jackson on Sunday. 

They are turquoise and slightly distressed.
  
We are still trying to decide if the bright blue color works in our bedroom.
We might change the color eventually, but for now, they are super fun!
 
I love the hardware on these pieces. 

Our Pineapple lamps from Color were the perfect finishing touch!
I loved Jackson for so many reasons, most of all because that is where I can find Sarah Ann. :)
But also, the cute shops made it a wonderful place to visit. I am so happy that I was able to bring a little piece of Jackson back to Nashville and into our home. Happy Hunting! (You too, David) ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment