Tuesday, September 27, 2011

California Dreamin'...We're On Our Way!! :)

This afternoon, Whit and I are leaving for California for our Anniversary/Family Wedding trip and we cannot wait!!!
We are going to be spending tonight through Friday morning in San Francisco and then driving on Friday morning to Sonoma Valley. My cousin, Ryan, is getting married on Saturday in Sonoma and Whit and I are so happy we are going to be there to celebrate his marriage to his beautiful fiance Erin!

I have never been to San Francisco or Sonoma so I cannot wait to spend time with Whit there and see all of the sights!

Some Things I Hope We Get To Do...
 
See The Golden Gate Bridge :)

Visit Fisherman's Wharf :)

I would like to see the real "Full House" house...
but I'm not sure if Whit is going to be into that! :)

See Alcatraz...
even though I'm sure I'll be scared throughout the entire tour... :)


I can't even imagine how beautiful Sonoma is going to be!
I just want to take in the fresh air and experience the beauty of Fall in Wine Country...




Cute Ryan and Erin!
We are so excited for you guys!

Well, we are off to get ready to go to the airport! :)
We will take lots of pictures and document our adventure in the Golden State!!
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment