Thursday, September 22, 2011

50 and Fabulous! :)

Wow! It has been a busy week at the Gorham House! Last week, my mom turned the big 5-0 and we hosted a party in her honor at our house. You know I always love throwing a great party, and Whit and I, along with Whitney, Keith and Will - had a great time planning the perfect September Sunday afternoon soiree for my Mom.



Poppyseed Ham and Rolls :) 
Lemon Orzo Salad - Courtesy of my sister-in-law,
Ashley Gorham Thompson 
Mini BLT's  


Our French Country inspired bar - we brought the inside out! 
We had pictures of Mom throughout the party - this was one of my favorites :) 
The Girls!  
I came up with the idea of us trying to lift Will up...it got a little crazy :)  
...and Will wasn't too happy... 

All of Mom's "People" 
The Birthday Girl!
Mom blowing out her trick candles :) 
Will reading Mom a poem and presenting her with the special memory book
from all of her friends and family :)

Will and Mom :)
It was a beautiful celebration for a wonderful Mom. She truly is 50 and Fabulous if I've ever seen it! :)

Now...tomorrow is a very exciting day...the First Day of Fall!! :) In honor of the first official day of my favorite season...I have gotten a little carried away and chosen an Autumn inspired background for the blog. And I just love it! :)

This time last year, Whit and I were getting ready for our wedding weekend. I cannot believe it has already been a year! We are looking forward to celebrating our first year of marriage on Sunday! :) Time flies when you are having fun...Happy Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment