Friday, September 2, 2011

I'm Goin' to Jackson... :)

This is a weekend I have been looking forward to for a LONG TIME! I am finally getting to go to Jackson, Mississippi to visit one of my very best friends, Sarah Ann. Sarah Ann is originally from the great town of Savannah, Tennessee. After graduating from the University of Tennessee, Sarah Ann enrolled in Law School at Ole Miss, where she met her wonderful husband, David. :) Last year, after their beatiful December wedding, Sarah Ann moved to Jackson, and the rest is history!

I just cannot wait to get there and see her cute house and have a relaxing girls weekend with Betsy, Julia and Sarah Ann!

Julia, Sarah Ann, Betsy and I during a fun trip to Memphis
in our much younger days :)
We are going to go furniture shopping, go to the pool, enjoy some of Sarah Ann's favorite Jackson restaurants and spend time catching up all weekend long, I'm sure. :)

Betsy and I are riding together so it will be a SUPER FUN  road trip, as well!! Betsy is a great travel partner because she always seems to know where we are going and is a wonderful conversationalist in the car (which is exactly what I need when I travel). :)

I can't wait to see the wonderful Tennessippi  life Sarah Ann has created for herself in Jackson, Mississippi! :)

Happy Labor Day Weekend, Everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment