Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Happy 30th Birthday to Melissa!

We just got home from a wonderful celebration for my sweet cousin, Melissa! She is 30 years old today and I cannot believe it! Melissa and I played together all the time when we were little and I feel like it was not that long ago we were in her room playing "Doctor's Office" or putting on a "News Broadcast." :) Now she has her very own sweet little baby, Brayden. :) Time really does fly!

For her birthday dinner, we went to one of our favorite places in Nashville...Loveless Cafe! It is a true Nashville original and Whit and I don't get out there enough so we were very excited to have a reason to visit this special place!


These are Loveless Cafe's 
World Famous Homemade Biscuits...


Look at Melissa's cute cake! :) 


All along the table were pictures of sweet Melissa...

This picture is from one of our magical Christmas Eve's
at Mimi and Skipper's..such great memories!
(From Top Left to Right:
Sidney, Ryan, Melissa, Drew,
Whitney, Me and Baby Will...who looks like he's about to cry)
Melissa and I at Mimi and Skipper's  :)
Cousin's dinner :)

Beautiful Birthday Flowers!

Birthday Balloon! 


Great Aunt Ree feeding Brayden some yummy birthday cake... :)


He LOVES it! 


Look how CUTE he is!! 



Bubba and Brayden... :)


Our fun birthday table!


Whit admiring all of the autographed pictures in the lobby...
and it looks like he's not too excited about my photography skills



Paula Deen and the famous Biscuit Lady :) 


Look at this cute sign they have in the lobby...


Tonight was such a fun Southern, home-style, 
celebration of 30 years of Melissa!! 
We wish you the happiest of birthdays, Meliss! 
All our love!! :) 

1 comment:

  1. Awww so cute Jess! I had a great time! I'm so glad you guys could make it!! Oh and by the way....where is the picture you trampled me to get?? I don't see it on here?? HAHA!! Love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete