Sunday, October 30, 2011

Our Visit to the Land of Oz... :)

Whit and I spent part of our Halloween weekend with two magical witches...Elphaba (the Wicked Witch of the West) and Glinda (the Good Witch of the South). We got all dressed up on Friday night and got lost in the Land of Oz at the Tennessee Performing Arts Center. If you have a chance to do the same, I would strongly encourage you to take it! :)

It was an incredibly entertaining show...
and without a doubt, my favorite musical of all time! 


This was the map of Oz that began the show...
You can see the beautiful lights of the Emerald City!


This is the original Elphaba (Indina Menzel)...



Elphaba and the original Glinda (Kristin Chenoweth)...


Spending the night with these wonderful witches 
really got me in the true Halloween spirit! 
Although...my favorite witch of all time will always be...
Samantha Stevens. :) 


Hope you all are having a Happy Halloween Eve! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment